Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Feeling weird.

Today was not the greatest of days. Because of stuff that I really wish never existed. (See: being a girl.)

And I had a really weird low today. Everything was a little muted, and I was kinda caught in my own brain, and my knees nearly buckled at one point...I don't know. It was weird. But it was only 3.7, which made it even weirder.

So because today was such a not-great day, I'm going to bed. Even though it's not even 8.30. Because I don't like feeling like this and I plan to feel awesome THIS WEEKEND WHEN Z WILL BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

And I was going to go to bed without posting, but then I would have felt very guilty. So here's a post that doesn't really make much sense and doesn't have any point at all.

Going now, before I say anything else that may incriminate me. XD

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment