Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Drunk on happiness.

Last night I completely lost track of time and stumbled upstairs before I fell asleep on my feet, so, I didn't post. My bad. :) I won't tell you what time that was, because everyone will laugh at me. XD

Been feeling a bit crazy lately...kind of drunk on happiness and with no one to express my happiness to who'll understand. Does anybody I know like talking about kids? Like, how cute and sweet and funny and wonderful and awesome to be with there are? And how happy they make me? And how I've been on Cloud 9 for the last week because all I can think about is Sparks? How one hand squeeze, one 'I like you' and one hug has kept me smiling when I really didn't want to?

Well. I'm happy. That's good. I think that working with Sparks is the best thing I've ever chosen to do.

Z WILL BE HERE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!! <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) CAN'T WAIT!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment