Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Threw me off.

Today, I went low in class.

Not too low, only a 3.8. And even though it felt lower, it wasn't a big deal.
Even though we were just about to write a test. (Which I still got 17.5/20, one of the higher marks in the class :) )
The big deal was that I'm pretty sure this is the first in-class low that I've had this year.
The FIRST.
It was weird.

And also, I had had a 7-day no-low streak (you guys have no idea how funny no-low streak is. No idea.) until it broke with a just-before-I'm-about-to-go-to-bed 3.8 two nights ago. Ah well.

My brain has decided that as soon as I taste them glucose tabs, I shall crave a fibre 1 chocolate oats granola bar. That's usually my after-glucose-prolong-the-good-blood-sugar method, and I guess I've used it one too many times. (They work. And they're yummy.)

And, on an unrelated note, I've been wearing my camp friendship bracelet for over six months. (It's starting to hurt my wrist...I can last until July. XD )

And now, I am off to do a long-awaited music shuffle meme. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment