Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sorry, it's been a while...

My really bad bad.
This week, I thought 'Yeah! Week off!'
No.

Babysitting, exams, shopping...whoa.

But for now I can relax.

I got my hair cut today. Drastically. Like, 12 inches off. (I donated it) :) )
Whoa. It's so weird. Like, I reach to touch my hair...and there's nothing there. Just air. (And that all rhymes). I really like it though. It's a change. And it's cool.


(Just thought of a whole lot more to say. Bear with me.)

I found a really awesome site today, thanks to Sixuntilme. www.drinkingwithdiabetes.com. Could be REALLY useful in the future. Awesome. :)

Also, I started watching Supernatural so that I can join the SuperWhoLock fandom, and I can say in the last four hours it has effectively put me off camping, water, planes and looking into mirrors.

AND, most importantly, one of my bestest friends is going to France for three months. I'm going to miss you so much! But have fun!

Oh, right! I'm going to Nanimo this weekend to hang out with my awesome diabetic friend M! Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment