Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Walk fundraising has begun!

I finally pulled my leaky site, and it turns out the cannula was bent. Like, BENT. In half. Not even half in my body. So I have no idea why I wasn't high all night. *throws hands in air in a major shrug/Igiveup*

Today I actually did stuff. My long-overdue JDRF Donordrive page is up, as the Walk to Cure Diabetes is coming up fairly quickly. You should go visit my page! http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=182405
My fundraising goal this year is at least $750, as I want to do all that I can to help JDRF in their quest for a cure. I greatly appreciate every donation, every well-wisher, everything that anyone can do. As I said in the blurb, I love each and every one of you that reads this blog - even if I don't know you - because sometimes, support is all we need.
Every penny counts here (even though we don't have pennies anymore! XD), and I appreciate all of it.

And on another note, I'm going to finish my video tonight. Or tomorrow. DEFINITELY before the week ends. If Sony music would just GET BACK TO ME, that would be nice... (You hear me, Sony music licensing? Your form said allow three to four business days. Well, I've allowed four months worth of business days. Anytime you're ready...)

No comments:

Post a Comment