November finished, and then it was like "Oh, December! Christmas! Busy! No time! Wild mind! Forgetting to post here!" My bad. I still love you all. (Except those of you who leave me almost all alone at lunch. XD).
Well, I learned many things today.
- I read a rumour (an official rumour?) that my favourite artist is going to be working on a new album!!! Yay!!!
- I have no one to flail with about Les Mis, but I'll flail all by myself 'cause it's going to be EPIC.
- Presentations in English class are boring.
- It's almost Christmas!
- I haven't had a Netflix series running for more than two weeks.
- Z hasn't emailed me for, like, ever. (At LEAST a week.)
- Knowing that I'm going to get to hang out with awesome little kids make me happy.
- Internauts are funny.
- Applying for a song license is detailed.
- My new 'Keep Calm and Sing Me Soft Kitty' shirt rocks.
- I'm SUPER EXCITED for EVERYTHING.
- Four days, 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- FOUR DAYS, 1 HOUR, 30 MINUTES.
- THE HOBBIT IS IN FOUR DAYS, 1 HOUR, 30 MINUTES.
- *flails* *dies*