Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 1, 2012

FREE STUFF AND RAINBOWS!

I GOT FREE STUFF FROM THE CDA!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!

I LOVE COOL FREE DIABETES STUFF!!!!!

Dudes, I got all of the following: (and I shall try not to flail or use too many !!!!s)

-A frio taco (sorry, burrito) insulin wallet; it's blue and perfect and AWESOME!
-Dan-D-Pak Rice crackers (yum)
-4 Dex-4 one-use pouches
-a (PURPLE!) dex4 keychain pouch (can never, ever have enough of these :) )
-a teeny tiny Lenny Lion (I think he's the Medtronic mascot)
-and a CDA tote that matches my camp shirt!

SO EXCITING!!! (YES IT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO EXCITE ME!!! DUDES YOU SHOULD SEE THE LION HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!)

And there is a button on my moviemaker program that makes things RAINBOW!!! AND IT'S SO COOL!!!

And today was my first day that I didn't have to wear blue, so what colour did I end up wearing? Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment