Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2012

Today...

Was a good day.
I don't know why.

Sure, I woke up low (seems to be happening a lot lately...that's new...) and then I was low after school, but between my sugars were really good.

And I felt really, really good.
It was sunny, and most of the time not too hot, and I went on some very pleasant walks and at one point I was so happy that I just lay outside on our [concrete] driveway and absorbed the sunlight. Like a plant. Who sings.
I also felt really, really pretty today. Don't know why. New clothes? Soft hair? Awesome shoes? I don't know. But I found myself feeling pretty and not caring if anyone else thought I was pretty. I like it.

And I have a new friend, and school is going quite well, and I am getting back on track with my Sherlock blanket now that the fall fair's over (Moriarty square for the win!) and it's just one of those happy days.

I'm going to try and post no less than twice a week, but don't be surprised if that doesn't work out. But I will certainly not stop. I shall keep my promise.

2 comments:

  1. But M, you're pretty everyday! :D <3

    Glad you had an awesome day! They're always the best, aren't they?

    Still up for going to the fair on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! <3

      Indeed. :) Can't wait for more!

      Yep! If that's alright with you, of course. ;)

      Delete