Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Independence!

Today I took the bus completely by myself. (It's exciting, okay?) I've been using the transit system more and more recently, but I've always had at least one friend with me. Today - nope.

AND IT WAS AWESOME.

It made me feel really independent and strong, like I could do anything, like no goals will ever be unreachable.

But then there was the awkward moment when you get on the bus alone, feeling all powerful and stuff, and you head to the back to sit - and your feet don't touch the ground.

Well, at least I got off at the right place this time.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Giggles,

    I know of at least one Mom and one Guiding Aunt who know that you are more than capable, even when you think you aren't, and they are very proud of you
    So did you go to a yarn store :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love that feeling :D (Though the novelty of it wears off after a bit) I usually get that feeling when I'm home alone and I've got to cook myself supper ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome feeling, but yes, it does. Cooking definitely bring out the inner indpendence. :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, thank you. I did not go to a yarn store 'cuz I have so much it's crazy and I was trying to fundraise money rather than spend it. :)

    ReplyDelete