Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 16, 2017

The sun rises every morning.

And every morning is new and different.

I'm just suddenly fine?

I don't know what happened. I don't know if what my endo said was actually really helpful, or if I found other things to focus on, or if I just slapped myself into sanity.

I'm back to super chill all the time, only mild frustration, no panic attacks.

(Still super anxious about having babies, but that is so far in the future I just need to NOT worry about that right now).

I think I might have seasonal affective disorder. I think I'm probably already at risk for it, and my anxiety calmed down the second the sun came out in full force. Idk man. Idk. I guess we'll see next winter (which is a ways away).

So. I'm okay. And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment