Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Farewell Bubbles

Happy New Year!

So. You won't believe what happened.

You remember Bubbles? My pump? Kay. You remember Little Buddy? My old pump? He died.  Well, today Bubbles died in much the same way. (Not quite as stressful, and I didn't realise it was a problem until we phoned and asked what was up) (apparently it is a big deal).

So today, much in the same way as last time, Bubbles is being replaced.

(Another excellent day of Animas service - we called at 8:05 and the pump had arrived by 10:30. Impressive. Wish all packages would come that fast XD)

Bubbles will be missed, but then again I have a new, shiny, pump with a brand new screen protector and lacking that little scratch on the corner. So, Bubbles II (who shall henceforth be known simply as Bubbles) shall soon come out of the packaging and become my new best buddy.

Also, Sherlock. Not only will Bubbles II also play Sherlock theme music, but there's two and soon to be three new episodes! Notice how I only used one exclamation point? Huge amounts of self-restraint. That is what tumblr is for. ;)

(I was going to put a picture here but it refuses to upload and I'm low and I have very little patience, so expect a picture at a later date.)


No comments:

Post a Comment