Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's Halloween tomorrow!

And I swear, if I hear one more comment of "Don't eat too much, you'll get diabetes!" then THERE WILL BE PAIN.

(Sorry for the insane lateness of this post. I was going to say 'life, you know...', but I really have no excuses.)

I'm going as Anne of Green Gables and I'm actually SUPER STOKED. Everybody cross your fingers for no rain, or at least no heavy rain?

And now, on the note of DIABETES MONTH starting in TWO days...*drumroll please*....I have more than 10 blue shirts. Which means that I shall be wearing blue EVERY day! Woohoo!
And my other goal shall be to post every day in November. I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about, 'cause, firstly, it's diabetes month so I shall be an advocate and I shall wear blue, secondly, I get to go all-out blue on November 14th (World Diabetes Day!!!), thirdly, Bubbles shall be encased in blue 24/7, and lastly but MOST IMPORTANTLY, Z is coming to visit!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T CONTAIN THE EXCITEMENT! *llama dances for joy*

Excuse all the caps. I'm low. And looking forward to candy tomorrow. :)

1 comment: