Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Highlights!

I'm going to camp this year!!!!
Alright, I know that it's not until July, but I'm already so excited. What's 4 months, really? It's not that long...
But anyway, I am going to camp for two weeks! AND I am already confirmed to be roomed with my friend! WHAT COULD BE BETTER?
If it wasn't really obvious, life has gotten better since the last post. (Ignore the sad feeling of that post. It was socials class. I hate socials class. Enough said.)
I'm already reflecting on the memories I'll make, the people I'll meet, the things I'll learn. Can't. Wait.

And Z, if you're reading this - I can't wait to see you again! Shakespeare!
(If you're not Z, then just dismiss it with a wave or a shake of the head. Or a sigh. It's an inside joke. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment