Total Pageviews

Monday, October 18, 2010

I have diabetes. In case that wasn't completely obvious from the title.

I am thirteen years old.

I had come to realize that my peers knew nothing about diabetes. Sure, they knew that sometimes I needed candy, and that I need needles to survive, but that was about the extent of their knowledge. So I decided to make a prezi presentation as a free time/awareness project. I showed it to my class, and was very pleased when several classmates came up to me after and remarked how much I had taught them with a simple presentation. My teacher said that I should post it on a blog so it could be easily shown to others. I hope you will take the time to look at this presentation and maybe learn a few things.

Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job on your presentation. It is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It reinforces for everyone how important Diabetes Research is. Maggie, Sooke Harbourside Lions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of Prezi was AMAZING - you covered all the essential elements. Good for you to be so innovative and creative. Thanks for writing such a well-organized message.
    Julien (type 1 since last year)'s Mom

    ReplyDelete